- Metal Garage Kits
- Storage Sheds
- Agricultural Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Residential Homes
- Aircraft Hangars
- Recreational Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Auto Mechanics
- Military Buildings
- Other Uses
- 40-year limited rust-through perforation warranty
- AZ55 Galvalume® coating - provides more resistance to rust
- Easy and fast to assemble
- Made in the U.S.A.
Steel Frame House | Residential Buildings
You may not have realized it, but steel has a vast number of residential applications that make it great for potential homeowners who need functionality beyond what traditional wooden houses provide.
The benefits of steel frame homes:
- They're one of the strongest framing materials available to consumers.
- They can stand up to powerful gusts of wind.
- Maintain the appearance and feel of a normal home for a very long time.
- Provide resistance to fire, as well as common ailments that can infest wooden frames with time, such as termites, mold, and rot.
The benefits don't stop there, mind you. Prefab homes are considered an eco-friendly and energy efficient option, as a large amount of steel is recycled, and a steel house can be crafted in such a way as to improve insulation and power conservation, lowering your climate control costs. Less waste, fewer repair costs, and consistent, uniform performance make metal homes an attractive option for anyone in need of a more capable construction material that wont break the bank.
Of course, home framing isn't the only residential use for steel. Our prefabs are an outstanding choice for home additions, external garages, workshops, sheds, or general storage space. There's a whole host of reasons you should seriously consider using American Steel Span for your residential steel needs:
- It's the low maintenance option – We pre-construct the necessary components, and you can put them together quickly and easily. Once your structure is up, there's very little you'll need to do to keep it in top shape, as steel is characteristically durable and easy to maintain. Should you experience an issue, you can call on us for guidance, and there's also our 40 year limited rust through warranty.
- We know what we're doing – You could wast time with a less experienced manufacturer, or you could call upon our 50 years of expertise to ensure that you're getting a superior product delivered superior tradesmen. We know steel, and know how to turn it into practical, affordable prefab structures.
- Our products are versatile – Maybe you're looking to create a new carport? Perhaps a rugged shed has been on your to-do list for some time? Whatever your need, our steel can provide the solution.
We've aided numerous homeowners in finding the perfect steel building. If you're in the market, give us a call to get some additional information.
AMERICAN STEEL SPAN
Price a Building (*) Required fields
Click to Download a FREE Brochure
High sidewall clearance
Popular building model
Maximizes usable interior space
Very economical building
Popular with farms